What will be the result of today's shake-up of the world's banks, financial markets, core industries? Some countries, regions, and cities will see their economic leadership diminish. Some certainly will survive and thrive. But others will emerge as the
world's Future Capitals. This theatre will take an inside look into those places that will attract the greater share of investment and development capital; human, cultural, educational capital; technological and ecological innovation capital over the coming decade.
The innovation theatre uses an inspiring format, which allows panelists and delegates to interact to answer the following questions in response to current global priorities:
- When today's cities run out of capital, what should they do? And, where do they go?
- Who will survive the financial and environmental crisis?
- How can businesses point the way out of today’s crisis and be the focal point for restoring confidence?
- Which cities, countries will emerge as tomorrow’s economic powers?
- What type of capital will they need, and share?
- What is the shape of things to come?